Monday, August 07, 2006

Playing in the backyard.

  Posted by Picasa

Here are some pictures of me getting some really awesome new stuff at my Gramma and Grampa's house. I got a new baby house. It's really cool. It has a ladder and a slide and a turny wheel and a cave under it and a peek hole. It's the best!! Baby was enjoying it too. She tested out the ladder for me but I think the peek hole was her favourite. I also got a new pool. That little round one I had... that's yesterdays news! This new one has a big archway of sea horses that sprays water out onto a water slide... yeah.. a water slide!! It has two sea horses that swim with me and a seagull too!! Then there is the rainbow. It's a really good spot to grab some shade on the hot days! I wish I never had to leave my gramma's house, I have so much fun there. She is the best! Thanks again Gramma and Grampa for my baby house and new pool!!!

No comments: