Monday, October 23, 2006

Here I am in my NEW outfit. My mommy got it for me Saturday when we were shopping. My mommy liked a different outfit, but after all she doesn't have to wear it!!
I am holding my little blue baby bear. He goes with me most everywhere. My Great Gramma gave me a whole set of baby bears in lots of colours. But little blue baby bear is my favourite!
I had Mommy do my hair in really cute little piggy tails. It kind of makes my ears look too big. I don't mind though I make up for it with my cuteness!
I really like moving around... near... far... near... far.
Mommy is good at taking pictures of moving targets!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, Sarah, she's so cute holding her little blue bear! I remember seeing that outfit in your buggy the other day. Good choice!

~Amanda, LadyGoddess@gmail.com