Sunday, December 31, 2006

Princess Bath

I got to take a princess bath tonight. I went to Toys'R'Us earlier shopping and got a pretty baby Cinderella bath baby. She has her very own floatie and a magic wand to make the bath water pretty colours.
I was practicing swimming like a mermaid. Baby Cinderella told me I swam really good like Ariel. I splashed Baby Cinderella, Mommy and Daddy too!
Here is the magic wand I used to make the water princess pink. It made the bath much more fun. Who wouldn't want a pink bath!
After my bath, Mommy dried me and Baby Cinderella off. I put on my pretty new nightgown that makes me look like Sleeping Beauty and Baby Cinderella put on her pretty robe, Baby even got some new jammies today so she put hers on. Now we are all ready for bed.
But not until midnight!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: