Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun Playground

There was a lot of really fun things to play on. This big caterpillar had a hollow log under him that I could go through. He was really sweet so I gave him a hug.
Here I am going through the hollow log. It echoed a little in there so I made sure to scream while I was in it. I'm crazy!!
And last but certainly not least the baby pig. My mommy kept calling it a big piggy but I told her it was a baby piggy. He was really sweet too, I wanted to give him a kiss but Mommy said that putting your mouth on playground equipment was yucky. She's no fun!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Delilah,
It looks like you were having so much fun, but mommy is right that putting your mouth on the fun animals is VERY YUCKY, Your mommy takes such good care of you. I am looking forward to seeing you next week. Have a fun day. I love you Aunt Sandy

Unknown said...

We need to go the park again when school is out. The boys loved playing with you at the park!! We could even visit the one in Biltmore Forest!

Maggie said...

That playground looks like SOW much fun!