Saturday, August 18, 2007

Chore Wars!

So, my Aunt Rachael has everyone in the family doing this new thing called Chore Wars. It's fun! You can go on and claim your normal household chores and earn points and neat stuff. We are part of a group that has everyone in the family in it so we can see what everyone else is doing (or not doing) and compete against eachother to see who is doing the most chores.
My Gramma suggested to my mom that she make a character for me so that the chores that I do can be kept track of too. Since I don't do as much as anyone else my mom keeps giving me extra stuff to do so I can earn some points. She had me clean all the yucky spots off the floor and....
All the yucky spots off the cabinets, stove, dishwaser, and fridge! They look much better now!
BUT!
It's hard work!

No comments: