Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ghost Town

There's new sheriff in town, she'll do all the running around, all of the bad guys are starting to frown, cause there's a new sheriff in town.
Can Can you tell which one is me. I got to watch them dance, my favorite part was when they flipped up the backs of their skirts!! Oh my!
Here I am driving the horses hard... and no the ropes weren't set like that. That is all pure muscle power. All me!
Here is me, Aunt Rachael, and Uncle Dave riding the nice sweet horsies on the carousel. My horse was the fastest. :)
Crime doesn't pay... Aunt Rachael and I got caught pick pocketing and got tossed into the jail!! Good thing Gramma, Grampa and Uncle Dave were there to bail us out.

There are lots more pictures like the one of me on the chair lift or me practicing my Indian flute. I will get those posted as soon as I can.


No comments: