Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally some pictures from Christmas

Here I am opening a present. I had quite a few to pick from and they were mostly wrapped in pretty princess wrapping paper. I was looking lovely of course in my shiny pink dress with flowers and little black shrug sweater.

What do you mean I have to wait while someone else opens a present?? Don't you know who I am? Besides, the number of presents I had out numbered everyone by far!

This is the present I couldn't wait to open. It was sitting there all day taunting me. Being all big and for me. They made me wait until very last to open it. And as you can see in the picture I got some snazzy pants too, Big Baby got a matching jumper jean so we can look the same!

Well, I must say the wait was worth it! This is what was inside that big present. A really big cool doll house. I'm loving it. I keep it at Gramma's house because she likes to play with me. And Grampa does too. I usually make him Son. Since this picture I have gotten several new room sets to make this house more like home for Mom, Dad, Son, Gramma, and the babies. They are loving it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: